Access to Facilities by Outside Bodies
In conjunction with the Culture, Sports and Tourism Bureau – Chinese Recreation Club is committed to promoting the development of sports within Hong Kong and to providing greater access to the club’s facilities by outside bodies.
Eligible outside organisations refer to –
- Schools registered under the Education Ordinance;
- Non- governmental Organisations receiving subvention from the Social Welfare Department;
- Uniformed groups and youth organisations receiving subvention from the the Home and Youth Affairs Bureau and
- “National sports associations” recognised by the Sports Federation & Olympic Committee of Hong Kong, China and relevant International Federations;and sports organisations affiliated to the NSAs;
- District sports associations;
- the Hong Kong Schools Sports Federation;
- the New Territories Regional Sports Association;
- Sports organiations supported by government departments; and
- Government departments.
Eligible outside bodies may download the application form and submit it with a copy of the organization registration documents sent to the club by e-mail email@example.com or by fax (25765242). The club will notify the successful applicants in writing.
Click Facilities booking for schools/NGOS/youth & uniformed groups and government department Application Form to view the available facilities and time slot.
Click Facilities Booking for International Events Application Form to view the details of international events.
|Opening Time Slots
|Weekends and Public Holidays
|Outdoor Tennis Courts
|Golf Driving Range
|All applications are subject to the usage conditions of the Club’s facilities.
The Club reserves the right to any changes in the booking time of facilities.
Elite Player applicants may send their resume to the club by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax (25765242).