Typhoon, Black Rainstorm Warning And Extreme Conditions
Operating Hours Arrangements for Typhoon, Black Rainstorm Warning, and Extreme Conditions
1. Prior to the hoisting of Storm Signal No. 8 or above, all facilities at the Club will operate as usual. However, if the wind protection measures make it inconvenient for use, members may choose whether to use them or not.
2. When Storm Signal No. 8 or above is hoisted, all facilities at the Club will be temporarily closed, and members should prepare to leave the Club.
3. The Club will be closed 1 hour after the hoisting of Signal No. 8 or above.
4. If Storm Signal No. 8 or above is lowered before 5 p.m., the Club will reopen 2 hours later, and all facilities will resume normal operation. However, some affected facilities may only provide limited services.
5. If Storm Signal No. 8 or above is lowered after 5 p.m., the Club will remain closed for the whole day.
6. If the Black Rainstorm Warning is issued before 7 a.m., the Club will provide limited services.
7. If the Black Rainstorm Warning is issued after 7 a.m., the Club will operate as usual, and all facilities will continue normal operation. Notices will be issued for affected facilities that cannot be used.